Want a unique quality mechanical keyboard but don't want to assemble it yourself? Then get us to do it! We can customise the Carbon Skeleton and RooBoard65 to your selections and assemble it with switches installed ready for keycaps (not included).
Genuine 3K 1.5mm Carbon Fibre top and bottom panel for use with standard 65% keyboard PCBs like the RooBoard™65. Comes with 8x 10mm anodised aluminium stand-offs. Has pre drilled 4mm mounting holes for feet. As with all our products it comes with a 5 year replacement warranty covering you for defects during normal use.
We have a purchasable extended warranty with accidental coverage for this product. Select the option below, and your purchase will be protected from drops, spills, accidents, everything but theft, lost items and misuse/abuse for 3 years. See the full details of our warranty program below.****
A hot swappable 65% mechanical keyboard PCB with RGB and USB type C. No soldering required!
Now everyone can create a custom, fully programmable keyboard without any tools or experience!
- Hot swappable for MX switches.
- Standard ANSI layout only.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA.
- RGB SMD InSwitch North-facing LEDs
- Supports PCB mount and Screw in stabs.
- 1m braided USB C to USB A cable included
- Has all 68 switches of your choice pre-installed
Fully programmable using QMK.
Red and black PCBs have white logo and print, white PCB has black logo and print.
*Keycaps not included
**This is a pre-order and expected ship date is 10/12/2021.
***Photos are representation only, final product may vary slightly in design and exact colour.
****The terms of the extended warranty coverage are as follows:
- 3-year extended warranty coverage that replaces the standard manufacturer warranty for the first 3 years.
- The extended warranty coverage replaces the standard manufacturer warranty and cannot be stacked. After the 3-year cover ends you will have 2 years remaining on the standard manufactures warranty.
- What's covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use.
- What’s not covered: Lost or stolen items, misuse/abuse.
- The extended warranty covers one replacement per policy purchased.
- If a customer receives a DOA or damaged-in-transit item and reports it to us within 30 days of receiving their order, it will be replaced and won’t count towards the extended warranty coverage limit.
- The damaged/defective unit must be returned to Skippy's Custom PCs for the replacement to be shipped.
- 7-day/week support, free shipping for all warranty related issues, no deductibles or hidden fees.