In the world of mechanical keyboard switches, no name is bigger than Cherry. The company developed the first-ever mechanical switches available to the public with its game-changing Cherry MX line in 1983. Today, Cherry MX switches are a benchmark for everything from performance to variation—and their greatest hits are available here. Customize your typing experience with clicky Cherry MX Blues, tactile Cherry MX Browns, linear Cherry MX Reds, or ultra-sensitive Cherry MX Silvers. Rated with a lifespan of over 50-million keystrokes, each Cherry MX switch features a 3-pin plate mount, stainless steel spring, and transparent housing for RGB compatibility. Manufactured in Germany.
Click pressure point, key stroke with tactile and audible contact feedback. A shining example: The new CHERRY MX RGB switch. Globally pioneering technology for precision mechanical keyswitches. Optimised for use with SMD LEDs, which make the keyboard shine in all RGB colours with high luminosity. Every key can be illuminated individually in a different color. Engineered and Made in Germany.
• Blue switch: Click pressure point, key stroke with tactile and
audible contact feedback
• MX switch variant optimised for use with SMD LEDs (RGB or
• More consistent lighting throughout the keycap due to
optimised, transparent casing and scattering surface
• Option to use all 16.7 million RGB colours in high luminosity
(scope of supply does not include LED)
• SMD LEDs directly mounted on the circuit board for
cost-efficient, fully automated production
• High-precision mechanical keyswitch based on the MX
• World exclusive CHERRY Gold Crosspoint technology
• Short bounce time for high switching frequency (such as for
• Self-cleaning contacts, resistant to dust and dirt
• Over 50 million keystrokes / contact switches per module
with no loss of quality
• Engineered and Made in Germany.
Transparent cover, plain base
• Switch type: MX
• Protection class: IP40
• Operation characteristics: BLUE SWITCH Click pressure
• Fastening: Product dependant, see table "Models"
• Switching voltage: 12 V AC/DC max.
• Switching current: 10 mA AC/DC max.
• Dielectric strength: 500 V / 50Hz
• Durability: > 50 million actuations
• Contact configuration: Single-pole contact
• Actuator travel: 4 - 0.5 mm
• Pretravel: 2.2 ± 0.6 mm
• Initial force: 25 cN min.
• Actuation force: 50 ± 15 cN
• Pressure point force: 60 ± 15 cN
• Bounce time: < 5 ms (during actuation with 0,4 m/s)
• Standard lead spacing: 19.05 mm (16 mm min.)
• Lighting: SMD LED can be mounted directly on the circuit
board (not included in the module), opening for SMD LED in
• Decoupling diode: no
• Wire jumper: no
• Insulation materials: Thermoplastics (min.UL 94 HB)
• Spring: Stainless steel
• Contacts: High-quality gold alloy
• Storage Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Humidity: Storage: average <50% max. 3 months / 75% max.
15 days, operation: 5% to 95% without condensation