A hot swappable 65% mechanical keyboard PCB with RGB and USB type C. No soldering required!
Now everyone can create a custom, fully programmable keyboard without any tools or experience!
- Hot swappable for MX switches.
- Standard ANSI layout only.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA.
- RGB SMD InSwitch North-facing LEDs
- Supports PCB mount and Screw in stabs.
- 1m braided USB C to USB A cable included
- Requires 68 switches
Fully programmable using QMK.
VIA- .JSON File
QMK- .HEX File
Our firmware for QMK and VIA is in the process of being approved and uploaded to VIA and QMK. In the meantime you can download them from the above links and instructions on how to use below.
Instructions for VIA:
1. right click on file link above and select 'save link as'
2. Download and open VIA- https://github.com/the-via/releases/releases/tag/v1.3.1
3. Go to settings tab and select 'show design tab'
4. Go to design tab and click load
5. Load .JSON file